Morgellons Support Network

Compassionate Networking for Morgellons Syndrome and Skin Parasite Sufferers

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if I have morgellons but sometimes I have white fibers coming out of my skin after I have a lengthy bath skin crawling like I have hives or chills then overwhelming itching people around me itch could this be morgellons I'm not tired or brain fog just the itch and white fiber sometimes

Any one have any idea

Thanks

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lisa,
sure sounds like you have Morgellons to me. Just know you are not alone..keep checking the many resourses available on the net..and one gets to be a bit of a detective finding cleaners and substances as well as protocols and proceedures that work. Just keep sharing and giving and receiving what you need..it's a hard thing..this new "unexplained dermopathy", super scabies, bird mites gone postal, or GMO modified critter..bacterial/virual/fungal..that has beeen around..but now more people are getting it..Whatever the cause..maybe several..we want to focus on what helps all of us get better. Most Sincerely, Sherry Taylor
Hi Lisa. I just read your message. It sounds like you have the same thing that I do. I get fibres coming out of my skin. I thought that they were fungus but the naturopathic doctor tells me they are actually plant growth that grow quickly. He said that I have mycoplasma in my body and that is what is causing it. He has me on a long range treatment for mycoplasma. This is bacteria with no cell walls. It emulates fungus. My regular doctor put me on anti-biotics for bacteria with no cell walls. I am also taking diflucan as I have had a lot of yest/fungus infestations. Right now I am doing very well but still get spells where it feels like something is crawling on my skin. I think that it is the growth coming out of my skin so I wipe the spot to remove it. Sometimes I have to wipe the spot a few times but it always removes the sensation eventually.
Thank you for the message could I ask my doctor for certain test to run, I'm taking alfalfa tabs and probotics and fungal defense seems to be helping any other information would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
Lisa
Dear Lisa,
Mycoplasm is a pot pouri of bacterium that operates like a fungus..which emits a pheremone which attracts parasistes...who then live in your skin, sinuses, hair, eyes and ears..and even blood and internal parts.
some are very tiny, some bigger.
They have several life stages.
apparently ..they like to go where here is already a breakdown or accumulation of toxins. Pulsing antibiotics..doxycycline types and bactrim type ones(sulfur based) and anti fungals like flagl..they have izole endings is recommended but tricky as it depends on your reaction.
The acknowledgement that one has this ....is a big deal..as many people stay in denial for a very long time.
It spreads easily. The cleaning protocol is rigorous. The building up of health through vitamins and various health substances is crucial.
Most Sincerely, Sherry.
One of the sores which would not heal is now healing after I have been on the antibiotic clindamycin which is for bacteria with no cell walls which is what my doctor told me is his understanding of mycoplasma. The antibiotic generated another bout of thrush even though I was on acidophilis three times a day. I went back on diflucan in small doses three times a day. That can be hard on the kidneys so I have to be on a lot of water. The thrush is gone now but I will take all of the medication which is one more day.

The naturopathic doctor is the one who discovered what I had and he describes this a bit differently. The bacteria supposedly changes our cell to become weak in the ability to hold off other infestations, thereby allowing viruses, bacteria and fungus related infestations to attack. This bacteria causes a plant growth that are the fibres growing out of our skin. They seem like fungus but are not. But fungus will also infest. Therefore if we feel that fungus treatments are helping we need to use them for a while. If we notice that virus treatments help a certain problem we use that for a time and if it is anything else we treat that. If we are taking the right treatments we can eventually beat this thing. One of the best of all of course, is to live healthy-- a lot of restful sleep and rest in our spirit, taking in multivitamins, minerals and omega oils are a big help. Also drinking plenty of water and eating healthy. Stay away from white, granulated sugars. Keep low on sweets and fats, etc.
I have had the exact situations where coming out of a long bath left me with skin crawl feelings. It is on one spot so I have used mud packs which I purchesed for morgellons from the All Stop or Q Based store. It works in making the sensation go away temporarily. Also, scrubbing that spot with soap that has no perfume in it and then rubbing it totally dry helps to make it stop. I am not sure but feel it is the fibres that grow because of the moisture so direct soap helps and washing off the soap and drying the spot will take off the residue so you can be free. Of course, that should not slow us down from bathing as bathing helps to keep us clean of the things that are potentially going to attempt to get in through the skin. I also have to use insect spray as sometimes little insects bite and enter my skin. Duct tape works to draw them out. I have not had any of those for a while but still will be using caution until my naturopathic doctor tests me and tells me I am free. That should be in about another 4 months of being on the treatment he has given me for mycoplasma.
Thank you Sherry for you knowledge its been difficult but with people like you guys helping this vector can be beat thanks so much
Lisa

Sherry Taylor said:
Dear Lisa,
Mycoplasm is a pot pouri of bacterium that operates like a fungus..which emits a pheremone which attracts parasistes...who then live in your skin, sinuses, hair, eyes and ears..and even blood and internal parts.
some are very tiny, some bigger.
They have several life stages.
apparently ..they like to go where here is already a breakdown or accumulation of toxins. Pulsing antibiotics..doxycycline types and bactrim type ones(sulfur based) and anti fungals like flagl..they have izole endings is recommended but tricky as it depends on your reaction.
The acknowledgement that one has this ....is a big deal..as many people stay in denial for a very long time.
It spreads easily. The cleaning protocol is rigorous. The building up of health through vitamins and various health substances is crucial.
Most Sincerely, Sherry.
Thanks for your information hopefully one day I will feel normal again
God Bless
Lisa

Eileen Matichuk said:
I have had the exact situations where coming out of a long bath left me with skin crawl feelings. It is on one spot so I have used mud packs which I purchesed for morgellons from the All Stop or Q Based store. It works in making the sensation go away temporarily. Also, scrubbing that spot with soap that has no perfume in it and then rubbing it totally dry helps to make it stop. I am not sure but feel it is the fibres that grow because of the moisture so direct soap helps and washing off the soap and drying the spot will take off the residue so you can be free. Of course, that should not slow us down from bathing as bathing helps to keep us clean of the things that are potentially going to attempt to get in through the skin. I also have to use insect spray as sometimes little insects bite and enter my skin. Duct tape works to draw them out. I have not had any of those for a while but still will be using caution until my naturopathic doctor tests me and tells me I am free. That should be in about another 4 months of being on the treatment he has given me for mycoplasma.
Excellent post..getting the pulsing thing going..and organizing the anti biotica and anti fungals and anti virals that work for you can be a bit of a sticky wicket Sherry



Lisa Franks said:
Thank you Sherry for you knowledge its been difficult but with people like you guys helping this vector can be beat thanks so much
Lisa

Sherry Taylor said:
Dear Lisa,
Mycoplasm is a pot pouri of bacterium that operates like a fungus..which emits a pheremone which attracts parasistes...who then live in your skin, sinuses, hair, eyes and ears..and even blood and internal parts.
some are very tiny, some bigger.
They have several life stages.
apparently ..they like to go where here is already a breakdown or accumulation of toxins. Pulsing antibiotics..doxycycline types and bactrim type ones(sulfur based) and anti fungals like flagl..they have izole endings is recommended but tricky as it depends on your reaction.
The acknowledgement that one has this ....is a big deal..as many people stay in denial for a very long time.
It spreads easily. The cleaning protocol is rigorous. The building up of health through vitamins and various health substances is crucial.
Most Sincerely, Sherry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads

© 2014   Created by Dwayne Coots.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service